• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC Tests Positive for Covid

ncfan

7 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

You aren’t wrong. If you made the playoffs and got a chance and winning some money - there are opportunities to be had with the waiver wire. Very wise to monitor and maybe pick up a guy who can help you. 

Beckham Jr. just tested positive. Hopefully Kupp doesn't but that WR room could be in trouble. 

3 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Beckham Jr. just tested positive. Hopefully Kupp doesn't but that WR room could be in trouble. 

I just tried to go grab Van Jefferson and somebody already has him. According to ESPN fantasy the other WR is some white dude I’ve never heard of when a funky last name. Don’t think I’ve got the balls to start him but my scoop him up anyway 

51 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I hope CMC is ok and gets better soon, but considering he is an endorser of some doucher clothing like called “flag and anthem” I would tend to believe he is not vaccinated. 

survival rate  is overall 99%, that includes people that got the shot and those that have not. he'll be fine. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, ickmule said:

survival rate  is overall 99%, that includes people that got the shot and those that have not. he'll be fine. 

Probably - but what about the people he could pass it to? And the people they pass it to? Did you sleep thru your science class in HS?