• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More from Jacksonville: Kicking the kicker

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

He should've jacked him up if that's true. He obviously thinks he's talking to a kid.

I think it's fair to say both Urban Meyer and Matt Rhule are better suited to talk to college kids than professional adults.

Now with that said, in today's environment, would you even do that to a college kid? 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think it's fair to say both Urban Meyer and Matt Rhule are better suited to talk to college kids than professional adults.

Now with that said, in today's environment, would you even do that to a college kid? 

I'd be willing to bet money that it's "...the more things stay the same." My wife subs in high school, and she has told me that she's heard the coaches cussing players out when they get out of line and there's a need for disciplinary action in the classroom. My nephew has voluntarily coached high school and he has told me that when the players got out of line, he's had to pull them to the side and give them some choice words. If it goes on in high school, it likely goes on in college where the HC is generally the most powerful guy on a lot of these campuses.

17 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I'd be willing to bet money that it's "...the more things stay the same." My wife subs in high school, and she has told me that she's heard the coaches cussing players out when they get out of line and there's a need for disciplinary action in the classroom. My nephew has voluntarily coached high school and he has told me that when the players got out of line, he's had to pull them to the side and give them some choice words. If it goes on in high school, it likely goes on in college where the HC is generally the most powerful guy on a lot of these campuses.

Well, if we're talking language, I got that from my Pee Wee coaches.

But even they never kicked me.

Edited by Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

From the story...

“I’m in a lunge position. Left leg forward, right leg back,” Lambo said. “... Urban Meyer, while I’m in that stretch position, comes up to me and says, ‘Hey Dips--t, make your f--king kicks!’ And kicks me in the leg.”

That's when you turn around and say "Hows this coach?" and plant you kicking foot up that peons ass!!!"

• Beer 1