• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bills please don't embarrass us GameDay thread

Zod

4 minutes ago, CLG said:

No research done but pretty sure coming into Cams rookie season, Ken Dorsey coached him at IMG headed into his rookie season. 

Wasnt calling him his QB coach but saying he worked with him as he was preparing for the NFL 

Weinke coached him at IMG…

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Was it?  In theory, we still had a shot to win the game with a td and a onside kick recovery.  It was fourth down.  Kicking a field goal there buys them nothing.  Might as well try to throw it and get the first down which ends the game.  I am sure the TD was just a bonus.  

Well I’m drunk right now so it seemed like it at the time. I’m open to the possibility that I am incorrect.

• Pie 1

Cam looks like he's done as a QB, so, since he is under contract, would it be worth while playing him at TE? I know this is the fantasy of a fan who never actually played football, but if Cam and Tremble lined up as TEs for wither Sam or CJ, they would give some help to the OL and viable receiving threats. 

Cam is clearly willing to take a hit.

• Poo 2

10 minutes ago, CLG said:

No research done but pretty sure coming into Cams rookie season, Ken Dorsey coached him at IMG headed into his rookie season. 

Wasnt calling him his QB coach but saying he worked with him as he was preparing for the NFL 

If you're talking pre-draft, I think that was George Whitfield.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

If you're talking pre-draft, I think that was George Whitfield.

Yeah you are right. Ken was a Qb coach for us from 2013-2017. I’m thinking of Whitfield. 

Dang, doesn’t help much, another example of Buffalo taking the good from our organization and them being willing to leave. Thanks for the clarification!