• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s this week or next

Cdparr7

Hopefully Rhule is told Monday that he will not be the coach next year and we can begin the search on Tuesday. Make Rhule finish the last 2 game weeks and make him play the rookies.

I like this new rule, it gives the chance for meaning to the bad teams at the end of the year and gets the interviews going before coaches are in the thick of the playoffs.

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

If Rhule's retained, I am not renewing my PSLs. 

Now might be a good time to sell...

...the number of listings & seat available has been dropping steadily since early November -- put another way, demand has increased some.

Roaring Riot confirmed Rhule's "not going anywhere", may as well get on with it.

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, RoaringRiot said:

I would be ecstatic about being wrong, but it ain't happening. 

Sucks.  Because as much as you guys do to help improve and build the culture.

Tepper bringing Rhule back next year will gut every bit of work you guys have been doing and set it back 10 years

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Sucks.  Because as much as you guys do to help improve and build the culture.

Tepper bringing Rhule back next year will gut every bit of work you guys have been doing and set it back 10 years

It's true. Between losing Cam/Luke, political stuff, the pandemic, and four years of complete poo football it's been really hard trying to get people to give two shits about this team. 

Edited by RoaringRiot
  • Pie 4

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Tepper seems utterly clueless on how to build and maintain a successful football operation.

Tepper giving Rhule a third season is like giving a new car to your irresponsible teenage kid (after he's already wrecked two of them).  At some point, you are going to be held personally accountable for your kid's stupid behavior.   

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

It's true. Between losing Cam/Luke, political stuff, the pandemic, and four years of complete poo football it's been really hard trying to get people to give two shits about this team. 

I love the team but it's so hard to invest energy in a team that feels and looks so terribly coached.  I get rebuilds take time but it feels like every step is the wrong direction this season.

Ah well.  I'll still be here whether Rhule is fired this year or next.