• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s this week or next

Cdparr7

1 hour ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

If Tepper is smart...

This is the part of the equation that concerns me.

32 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We had our pick of the litter last time and we picked a sickly runt.

This is why it concerns me.

Edited by Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Cdparr7 said:

So here we are the final 3 games. The way I see it is if Rhule isn’t terminated this week or next, he will be with us next season. Just doesn’t seem like we wait until the 10th and allow other teams to have their “pick of the litter”.

19-Dec @ Buffalo (loss)

26-Dec VS Tampa (TBD)

2-Jan @ NO (TBD)

9-Jan @ Tampa (TBD)

December 28th is the day that teams can start requesting interviews IF their HC is not employed or informed he will not be here next season.

There are already 2 (JAX, LV) that need HCs and likely a few more seeing their end Monday. (CHI, HOU, Possibly MIN, CLE, NYG)

580380B3-03E9-4F0A-AB0E-C93B5BCF546D.jpeg

Now didn’t you say from some sources that Rhule would be gone either this coming Monday or the Monday after the Saints game and that the delay was naming an interim ?

Edited by raleigh-panther

2 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Now didn’t you say from some sources that Rhule would be gone either this coming Monday or the Monday after the Saints game and that the delay was naming an interim ?

Yes that is what I heard. My sources aren’t what they used to be. I would put my eggs into the basket that Rhule is gone. If not in the next two weeks, end of the season. Don’t think he’s going to be around next year but what I have isn’t 100%.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Cdparr7 said:

Yes that is what I heard. My sources aren’t what they used to be. I would put my eggs into the basket that Rhule is gone. If not in the next two weeks, end of the season. Don’t think he’s going to be around next year but what I have isn’t 100%.

Ok. Thanks for clarifying 

I hope your sources are right