• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interest between Pederson and Jags

Cdparr7

27 minutes ago, Waldo said:

But he was our hope to give Rhule an NFL experienced OC to save his job...

Who else is a disgraced NFL former HC that can bring much needed experience to Rhule's staff next year and is desperate enough to need to take the job?

Pederson was disgraced? Because of that one game? He was thumbing his nose at the owner they had a falling out. 

27 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Pederson was disgraced? Because of that one game? He was thumbing his nose at the owner they had a falling out. 

Wasn't he caught tanking?

Edit: Yup, obviously tanked and lost the locker room. If jumping 3 spots in the draft and getting yourself fired is thumbing your nose at the owner and GM, he fugged that up too.

Edited by Waldo

1 hour ago, Wanderlai said:

Panthers job may be the worst in the league. No oline, no QB, no draft capital, glass cannon RB, ....it’s just a pitiful spot this franchise is in. 

What hurts is it didn't actually start out this way. When Rhule came in yes we needed a roster overhaul but we had cap space and draft capital. Now we are worse off than when we hit reset. We talk a lot about QB and for good reason but the honest truth is that CMC contract started us off on this collision course. We should have gotten whatever we could for him and went after our QB and got to work on the oline. See Justin Herbert and Slater. But nope. Panthers gonna Panther.

• Pie 2

9 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Perfect setup for the new coach if Rhule tanks next season.  I can hear it now… With the 1st pick in the 2023 draft, the Carolina panthers select… Bryce Young.. Quarterback.. Alabama.

Except Bryce finds out the Panthers have the first pick and pulls a Luck, going back to school for another year.

• Pie 2

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

That's one of the reasons I'm not as high on Matt Eberflus as a head coach. He has ties to Garrett from their days in Dallas.

I gave Garrett a chance in NY and he failed spectacularly. I swear he has somekind of magnetic attraction to dysfunction.

I'm with you sir. Hard pass if that's his answer at a staff.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, frankw said:

What hurts is it didn't actually start out this way. When Rhule came in yes we needed a roster overhaul but we had cap space and draft capital. Now we are worse off than when we hit reset. We talk a lot about QB and for good reason but the honest truth is that CMC contract started us off on this collision course. We should have gotten whatever we could for him and went after our QB and got to work on the oline. See Justin Herbert and Slater. But nope. Panthers gonna Panther.

That’s the kick in the nuts. We very well could have been where the Chargers are. Just a few picks difference. They have a young franchise QB and LT. We have a ghost DT and injured CB....damn. 

• Pie 2

23 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

That's one of the reasons I'm not as high on Matt Eberflus as a head coach. He has ties to Garrett from their days in Dallas.

My concern about Eberflus is his Colts have blown 3 double-digit leads this season. All those losses came against quality opponents, but the inability to put teams away is a trait his defense lacks.