• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule says Darnold will start Sunday

trueblade

2 hours ago, stbugs said:

Really? Cam’s performance was affected by not having a FG unit? Please tell me how. I love Cam and I was excited to see him come back, but if you can’t see that he’s not our prior Cam then you are holding on to hope, not actually watching him. It sucks to say this because he’s not that old QB wise. As a pocket passer, unless he has some miraculous nanobot surgery that turns his shoulder back a decade, he’s done. He’s still crazy good as a runner, that’s it, which is why I said Taysom Hill pre-2021. 

I grow tired of this silly ass myth you and others spread on here, his shoulder is fine, he just overthrew Robby on a deep pass this past Sunday.

and you can’t be serious right now ? Instead of going for every 4th down in fg range we’d be kicking a fg, and every failed attempt wouldn’t result in the bills having great field position, of all the people on the board you’d be the last I’d think to not understand the importance of having a fg unit.

for the millionth time, we don’t need 2015 cam to be a playoff contender, any year besides 2016 is enough to compete.

is cam Good enough to walk in mid season or with little preparation and carry a already imploding team, no he isn’t and I don’t know many qbs that can. It’s an oxymoron to acknowledge how terrible this team is, especially in aspects that directly affect qb play and in the same breath write off a qb who’s performed better than guys we’ve had in here since day 1 and who’ve had the pleasure to not be yanked in and out the lineup or who’ve had the chance to play with our fully healthy roster. I mean the dude got to play one game with cmc while darnold had 4-5 games with cmc. 

bottom line is cam has played under worst circumstances than darnold yet still performed better or equally, while getting paid a fraction of what darnold will make 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 3

2 hours ago, Silent Majority said:

These mfs and thier false narratives are being exposed more than females in a "girls gone wild" video. Not that I've watched one or anything.

Yeah I feel like I’m in the twilight zone or something, I don’t understand how we can all agree Tom Brady, Aaron rodgers etc wouldn’t be able to save this team and in the same breath trash cam because he can’t 

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Yeah I feel like I’m in the twilight zone or something, I don’t understand how we can all agree Tom Brady, Aaron rodgers etc wouldn’t be able to save this team and in the same breath trash cam because he can’t 

No QB is going to be wildly successful in this situation. Nobody in history is overcoming all this. That's a given and isn't disputed by anyone. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Check who he's been quoting...

Granted, we're not talking about somebody with a firm grip on reality, but yeah, he said it.

I saw that earlier today. I don't agree. However, that assertion has been spoken multiple times, since Cam's been re-signed. So much here as well as Twitter.

Edited by Silent Majority
  • Beer 1