• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person is not the hero we wanted, but he is the hero that we need.

Proudiddy

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That article was really friggin' rough.

I honestly came out of it thinking the opposite. While it wasn't great, I felt it could have been much worse for Rhule. Person Sprinkled just enough positive anecdotes to try and keep it balanced as opposed to an expose of the dumpster fire that has been created. 

18 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I honestly came out of it thinking the opposite. While it wasn't great, I felt it could have been much worse for Rhule. Person Sprinkled just enough positive anecdotes to try and keep it balanced as opposed to an expose of the dumpster fire that has been created. 

I agree he was trying to be balanced, but the comeback answer to Robby Anderson's question by itself was burn unit worthy.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1

I agree. We've all seen Joe stumble haphazardly through practices and ask endless idiotic questions in pressers, but good for him on this one. Exposing the embarrassments of a billionaire that owns the team you make a living covering when no one else will is walking a dangerous line in terms of your career. Good for Joe.

• Beer 3

19 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

No one believes or cares what Robby Anderson thinks. That dude is the player version of rhule. Getting paid way more than he deserves for a job he sucks at.

• Beer 2

7 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

No one believes or cares what Robby Anderson thinks. That dude is the player version of rhule. Getting paid way more than he deserves for a job he sucks at.

Yeah. Robby had a chance in that interview to really step up and catch some of the flak that should have been deservedly coming his way, but no surprise, he dropped the ball. 

• Beer 1