• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Darnold is so much worse with us than he was with the Jets.

Mage

I can’t think of another QB who has gotten more chances to fail. Darnold was a turnover machine in college and a bad QB every season in the NFL. I just can’t understand how this loser keeps getting opportunities. He should not have started another game for the Panthers after going on IR.

• Pie 4

4 minutes ago, Mage said:

17 TDs to 15 INTs as a rookie

19 TDs to 13 INTs in his 2nd year, 84.3 QB rating. This after missing 3 games due to mono

9 TDs to 11 INTs in his 3rd year

Right now he's at 7 TDs to 12 INTs.  

FIRE RHULE

Almost like having a vet like Josh Mccown on the Jets roster helped him have his best season. No offense to PJ but what does he offer Sam especially since they didn't even have an offseason competition? Was Rhule truly just embarassed to play Sam in the preseason games because he already knew they were both fuged from the get go?

Honestly, we have a worse coaching staff than the Jets did. Gase and company would've accomplished more with this roster than Rhule and company. It's sad but it's true. Rhule is fuging TRASH. Not regular trash. Like dog park trash in August. Week old dog poo baking in 90+ degree heat day in and day out type of trash.

• Pie 1

58 minutes ago, Mage said:

Our starting QB was Kyle Allen the season before Rhule got here

Imagine if I told you in 2019 that in 2021, somehow, someway, our QB position would be soooo much worse than Kyle Allen.

So disappointed in my Panthers.

Seriously, we could’ve kept Allen for scraps and would’ve been about the same (possibly better) and with more draft picks.