• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles Clinched a Playoff spot on Sunday with their first year head coach

Ricky Spanish

7 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

After they traded their starting QB away for an unproven 2nd round pick and questionable roster.

Cowboys are in the playoffs year two under McCarthy

Mike Vrabel - Playoffs in year 2 in TN

Andy Reid took the Chiefs to the postseason his first year after finishing with a 2-14 record in 2012

Sean McDermott took the bills to the playoffs in his first year after 18 years of missing the postseason

Frank Reich took his team to the playoffs in his first year as HC after not being able to even pick his own staff in 2018 and the Colts were 4-12 in 2017

Sean McVay took the rams to the playoffs year one of his tenure when the rams hadn't made it to the postseason since 2004. 

Kevin Stefanski took the Browns to the playoffs after a drought of 17 years

Matt Nagy (sucks) still took the bears to the playoffs with a 12-4 record after a year of 5-11

Brandon Staley in the playoff hunt year 1 of his tenure as HC of the chargers

Bruce Arians - Playoffs in year two**thanks to assistant HC Tom Brady

Arthur Goddamn Smith has won more games in his first year with a poo roster and no offensive line than Matt fuging Rhule has in either of his first two seasons. 

Riverboat Ron - Playoffs year one in the dumpster fire that is DC

Matt Rhule - iT tAkEs TiMe To BuIlD a WiNnInG tEaM!

Mocking Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Fire his ass, get a competent fuging coach in there. Immediate turnarounds are not unprecedented as long as there's a good coach at the helm. 

You just had to make us feel worse, didn't you? Not that I thought that was possible.

5 hours ago, CRA said:

pretty amazing how bad some teams have been.  Takes real work at the top to make that happen in the parity driven NFL. 

Unfortunately we have a new owner making all the new owner mistakes. Unfortunately after Rhule burns him he could over correct and cause another situation. Owner growing pains are the worst. 

Oh woe is me.   Our coach needs to get gud.  Stop sucking. All those teams have a passable to really good QB.  The Titans have Derrick Henry ( maybe ya have heard of him ) Our oline is legit the worse I've ever seen. Our QB depth chart needs to be burned.  None of them are starters.  So yeah the fact a coach has not magically turned them into a playoff calibre team does not surprise me.  

• Poo 1

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

Unfortunately we have a new owner making all the new owner mistakes. Unfortunately after Rhule burns him he could over correct and cause another situation. Owner growing pains are the worst. 

David Tepper is on a path that is making Dan Snyder look smart.

1 hour ago, mickeye76 said:

Oh woe is me.   Our coach needs to get gud.  Stop sucking. All those teams have a passable to really good QB.  The Titans have Derrick Henry ( maybe ya have heard of him ) Our oline is legit the worse I've ever seen. Our QB depth chart needs to be burned.  None of them are starters.  So yeah the fact a coach has not magically turned them into a playoff calibre team does not surprise me.  

Hmm... Who put together the QB and OL rooms... I wonder...

• Flames 2

1 hour ago, mickeye76 said:

You do know Rhule controls personnel….yes?