• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does anyone have Tepper’s email, not Appaloosa

raleigh-panther

10 minutes ago, CRA said:

what fans have to do is make it known loudly they think Tepper and Rhule are jokes AND then most importantly, not buy tickets to his football or soccer team until he starts making better decisions to earn the money. 

Ego and the pocketbook. 

Exactly. As much as I don’t care for social media, I’m sure some of this fanbase can get the word out about how unhappy they would be with Rhule being retained. The 9M Rhule would make for one more year would cause more damage than that in player and team development. There is no logical reason Tepper should even think about bringing Rhule back. 

• Flames 1

10 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Been done before...

...zero impact...

...waste of funds while simultaneously lining the pockets of a really sh*tty newspaper 🤦‍♂️

Huh? That's not what I said at all.  I said don't buy tickets to his poorly run football and soon to be soccer team.   That's saves people money for them to use on worthwhile things.   Making money and the valuation of the franchise is why Tepper is in this game.  It clearly matters. 

and I didn't see diddly about running ads in papers or flying a banner lol.  Not buying tickets makes it known.  Some social media stuff.  The general conseus online carries some weight in this world.  And with empty seats and unhappy folks online, ultimately the press will run with it and start trashing him.   

And yeah, last thing Tepper wants is to not be maximazing his dollars with his inventment and being clowned on as the new trash owner of the NFL.  Which is what he is becoming. 

49 minutes ago, CRA said:

Huh? That's not what I said at all.  I said don't buy tickets to his poorly run football and soon to be soccer team.   That's saves people money for them to use on worthwhile things.   Making money and the valuation of the franchise is why Tepper is in this game.  It clearly matters. 

and I didn't see diddly about running ads in papers or flying a banner lol.  Not buying tickets makes it known.  Some social media stuff.  The general conseus online carries some weight in this world.  And with empty seats and unhappy folks online, ultimately the press will run with it and start trashing him.   

And yeah, last thing Tepper wants is to not be maximazing his dollars with his inventment and being clowned on as the new trash owner of the NFL.  Which is what he is becoming. 

Can’t explain anything to him he is Tepper.

2 hours ago, Toomers said:

Why do you need his e-mail? I read many times that it was a FACT that Tepper read this board frequently. 

In all seriousness, the fans are the only thing that can wake Tepper up. If Rhule isn’t fired on Monday, have a protest at the stadium. Get rid of those PSLs. Paint “Rhule returns and we riot” on the Panther’s ass. Take the money from seats and take out a full page complaint in the Observer. Whatever it takes. The last thing this team needs is for this young roster wasting another year in Rhule’s process and culture. Show Tepper what it will cost to keep him. 

He has a strong stomach.