• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This off-season will be the most pessimistic the fanbase has ever been if Rhule is brought back for a third season.

hepcat

who cares? Rhule already gutted the draft and cap and fuged 2022 for this franchise

it really doesn’t matter

what does matter is he be not allowed to do poo with 2023 draft or give out any big contracts - now that happening, I will be livid about

he’s chosen his ‘process’ if he must be back make him stay on track

ive seriously never heard someone’s plan or process is to continually change directions. You’d think anyone can see that’s BS

• Pie 1

It's boo time.

Watching the videos of fans chanting to fire Rhule at the NBA game was great. Carolina fans showing out and looking more galvanized that they have since 2015 is the only positive to be found. The wine and cheese crowd will hate all of this, fantastic.

Maybe it's another step towards having a real fanbase that we just have never had here. JR regulated the stadium so hard that booing could get you kicked out by a yellow shirt. Cheer and boo, it's all just feedback and it needs to be heard or we will see the same BS year in and out like we have.

• Flames 2

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

It's boo time.

Watching the videos of fans chanting to fire Rhule at the NBA game was great. Carolina fans showing out and looking more galvanized that they have since 2015 is the only positive to be found. The wine and cheese crowd will hate all of this, fantastic.

Maybe it's another step towards having a real fanbase that we just have never had here. JR regulated the stadium so hard that booing could get you kicked out by a yellow shirt. Cheer and boo, it's all just feedback and it needs to be heard or we will see the same BS year in and out like we have.

In Philly or Oakland (back in the day) the security guards wouldn’t even try to remove a booing fan because they’d get their asses kicked. The yellow shirt guys aren’t trying to get a black eye to remove someone for booing. Panthers fans might be getting to that level of angry!

• Beer 1

Just now, hepcat said:

In Philly or Oakland (back in the day) the security guards wouldn’t even try to remove a booing fan because they’d get their asses kicked. The yellow shirt guys aren’t trying to get a black eye to remove someone for booing. Panthers fans might be getting to that level of angry!

I'm not needing to be Philly but that was some BS. The 'you are standing and interrupting the other fans' is still here for sure. It's a freaking boo and chant, how is that much different than a wave or cheering?

• Beer 1

This team, under Rhule's direction and Tepper's ownership, has become a dog poo smeared tennis shoe. 

No one wants to wear it.

No one thinks the ones who did it can possibly clean it up.

No one wants to admit it, but it might be time to just chuck the shoe and get some new ones.

• Beer 1

I'm more worried about the personnel side of things than anything, though 2022 will also be another lost season if he's the coach. If we bring Rhule back I'm worried that we give Reddick a 18-20m a year megadeal and then have no money to sign anyone else with (generally 10m or so goes to the draft, and we have 28m). Our future gets grimmer every day he remains employed. We still have money clearing next offseason so its not completely unsalvageable and if we act now we won't have to start over again, but I don't know if I have faith in Tepper to act.

We could've gave that Robby contract to Stephon Gilmore (maybe a bit more on the money side of things) if we had simply been patient, but we just had to pre-emptively extend him because he played at Temple.

• Beer 1