• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"They both can do that"

Zod

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

If Sam had, at minimum, not fumbled the ball going forward, it would've been a first down based on where his body was, so Cam likely makes that a TD, not just a first down.  But seeing as how Sam and our staff are habitual fug ups, that's what we got.

Darnold has run well in prior games, but he isn't running well at all today. Heck, he slid behind the line of scrimmage on one scramble. Statistically, that's a sack 

All in all, I'd much rather have gone play action. But if you were determined to run it, you've gotta use Newton.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Darnold has run well in prior games, but he isn't running well at all today. Heck, he slid behind the line of scrimmage on one scramble. Statistically, that's a sack 

All in all, I'd much rather have gone play action. But if you were determined to run it, you've gotta use Newton.

Yup.  He has been playing scared all day.

Real strategists and tacticians running the show here, I tell ya!

• Pie 3

Best short yardage QB/power rushing QB of all time in one hand, Sam Darnold in the other. 

Every time this dude speaks he sounds more and more clueless.

It's poo like this (and like 20,000 other things that will prevent me from ever being okay with Rhule being here).

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Zod said:

I've kept my mouth shut through most of this, but Rhule is one of those guys that talks to you with his mouth full of food, spitting slobber and pieces of corn and poo all over you while you try to sit there and be nice at first but eventually you gotta just get up and shove your whole plate in his face. What a fuging absolute moron. Tepper still sittin there gettin food spit at em thinkin thats how people eat.  Matt Rhule is scum, literal piece of dog poo that I scrape off on the concrete because I don't want the grass to look bad. I hope he fugin reads this too, you've had two years coach, prove me wrong. Prove to me and all of us that you aren't one of the biggest smiley glad handed assholes that this org has had as a coach, because honestly, if you were my employee, I would have fired you way earlier no matter how much money I owed you because you are a fuging bum. If your players have bought in to your "Coach Rhule gonna turn this around" then they're even bigger idiots than you are. I loved this organization, key word "loved" I used to be proud to be a Panthers fan, even in the dark days. These days are pitch black.

• Pie 6
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Liminy said:

I've kept my mouth shut through most of this, but Rhule is one of those guys that talks to you with his mouth full of food, spitting slobber and pieces of corn and poo all over you while you try to sit there and be nice at first but eventually you gotta just get up and shove your whole plate in his face. What a fuging absolute moron. Tepper still sittin there gettin food spit at em thinkin thats how people eat.  Matt Rhule is scum, literal piece of dog poo that I scrape off on the concrete because I don't want the grass to look bad. I hope he fugin reads this too, you've had two years coach, prove me wrong. Prove to me and all of us that you aren't one of the biggest smiley glad handed assholes that this org has had as a coach, because honestly, if you were my employee, I would have fired you way earlier no matter how much money I owed you because you are a fuging bum. If your players have bought in to your "Coach Rhule gonna turn this around" then they're even bigger idiots than you are. I loved this organization, key word "loved" I used to be proud to be a Panthers fan, even in the dark days. These days are pitch black.

Quoted you to say this monologue is one of the most epic posts this season. Reminds of Clark Griswold in Christmas Vacation. 

• Beer 2
  • Flames 2