• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Players Not Speaking Out Against Rhule

PantherBoy95

I realized; for everyone to hate Rhule as much as they do, and for him to show low competence...
I've noticed players have been surprisingly quiet and taking on the blame, besides R. Anderson at most

Is there a possibility that the players actually DO respect him? 
Why hasn't there been more uproar as there has been in past seasons when things have gotten bad.  I barely heard a peep smh.
I'm genuinely confused at this point, he must be a great car salesman as everyone calls him.

The ''only'' votes of confidence came when guys were ASKED DIRECTLY. 

I do not believe I've seen anyone go out of their way to show support. 

When former all time Panther greats like Stew / Smitty, are essentially saying the coach doesn't know what he's doing then add in a guy like Boston that spent a ton of time here and he's also echoing that sentiment IMO is the ''voice of the current players''. 

No one is going to commit career suicide and toss their current coach under the bus. 

Edited by SetfreexX
  • Beer 2

6 minutes ago, PantherBoy95 said:

I realized; for everyone to hate Rhule as much as they do, and for him to show low competence...
I've noticed players have been surprisingly quiet and taking on the blame, besides R. Anderson at most

Is there a possibility that the players actually DO respect him? 
Why hasn't there been more uproar as there has been in past seasons when things have gotten bad.  I barely heard a peep smh.
I'm genuinely confused at this point, he must be a great car salesman as everyone calls him.

Players in Jacksonville also were quiet while Urban was still in power.   It isn’t surprising.  Same applies to literally almost every situation.  

They have jobs and careers.  They can’t speak out and when asked they are going to say supportive things.  

They want contracts and job security.   

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, Smithers said:

That’s because Hurn dog overpaid for every single player on the roster.  Would you talk bad about someone giving you more money than you deserve? 

Congrats you've arrived at the point just for some reason felt the need to explain in more detail what was clearly implied/known from the one sentence...