• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Ellis reporting Fitterer and Rhule will meet with media today

Dorian Gray

16 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

David Tepper is apparently too chicken poo to face the press in person and explain why he's keeping the WORST coach in the team's history.

After TWO seasons of only 5 wins each Rhule is being retained for a season 3.  No other Panthers coach with a record of 5 wins or less has ever been retained for an additional season.  

Tepper has done it twice.

Houston, we have an ownership problem.

Tepper is a bottom 5 owner with Khan/Ross/Woody Johnson/McCaskey's/Mara.

Since it appears this coach is being allowed to come back for whatever reason - the one thing I want to hear him say today is "I have not been good enough and need to do better" in some way shape or form. I don't recall him accepting accountability at all in the last two years. Not accepting accountability, poor on-field performance and constantly insulting our intelligence has enraged this fan base.

Rhule hasn't shown one actual NFL trait in two years. It's frustrating to see a wolf on Wall Street not quick to cut his losses on a lost cause like Matt Rhule.

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I want a reporter to ask the following questions:

-You preach analytics but you gave cmac a record breaking when the data says RB's on their second deals are not worth it, what was your mindset with this deal?

-Can you explain the rush to sign the 2 lineman in the first HOUR of free agency?

-Can you explain your thought process of giving up so much capital for Sam Darnold when it appears your were clearly bidding against yourself?

-Can you explain your thought process in picking up the 5th year option of darnold needlessly?

-Can you explain your evaluation of Rashawn Slater and Micah Parsons? 

-Can you explain your hesitation in playing BRady Christenson even when your playoff chances were minuscule and the left tackle in front of him was clearly struggling?

I think those are fair questions that Fit, Rhule and Tepper should answer

Yep. And not drafting any of the many linemen starting as rookies on playoff teams.
And the genius combo of drafting TMJ AND signing robby Anderson. 

15 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I want a reporter to ask the following questions:

-You preach analytics but you gave cmac a record breaking when the data says RB's on their second deals are not worth it, what was your mindset with this deal?

-Can you explain the rush to sign the 2 lineman in the first HOUR of free agency?

-Can you explain your thought process of giving up so much capital for Sam Darnold when it appears your were clearly bidding against yourself?

-Can you explain your thought process in picking up the 5th year option of darnold needlessly?

-Can you explain your evaluation of Rashawn Slater and Micah Parsons? 

-Can you explain your hesitation in playing BRady Christenson even when your playoff chances were minuscule and the left tackle in front of him was clearly struggling?

I think those are fair questions that Fit, Rhule and Tepper should answer

You forgot 

How is going 2-12 after a 3-0 start the plan working 1000%? The rest of the world calls that the worst record in the NFL over that same period of time. 

• Pie 1