• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Ellis reporting Fitterer and Rhule will meet with media today

Dorian Gray

Just now, Dorian Gray said:

It’s pretty remarkable he had the stones to say other teams get too caught up trading away long-term visions for short-term gains when that’s 1000% what we’ve done all year. And it didn’t even work.

🤡

couldn't make it up

• Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Dorian Gray said:

It’s pretty remarkable he had the stones to say other teams get too caught up trading away long-term visions for short-term gains when that’s 1000% what we’ve done all year. And it didn’t even work.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Now he said "you gotta play in games to get better" but had Brown and Christenson on the bench for the longest....like wtf this fool gets worse and worse with each word for real

• Beer 1

I hope the first game next year is at home, and it's a team that has a decent sized fan-base in Charlotte.  And I hope they take over the stadium and there are a quiet, small number of Panther fans.  I know that won't happen, and it hurts me just to say it, but I would love the fans to send that message to Tepper right out of the gate in week 1.  Forget waiting until we're mathematically eliminated to voice displeasure.

A vet player told him today "you only get better in this leauge by playing"...

And he goes on an mention BC and Deonte brown.. as examples of players he did play.

Deonte, was it 29 snaps yesterday?  How many total his year on offense, 31? 

Edited by kass

Tepper cares more about his bottom dollar than winning and pisses away ideals that carried our teams through the good and bad. It’s become apparent after he decided to get rid of seats in favor of some bullshit “luxury” seating in the end zone. He wanted to get rid of the Keep Pounding chant. He is using BoA to become another owner with MLS. 

He doesn’t give a poo about CLT or the fans that have supported this short lived franchise. Fun David Tepper and his old rusty brass balls. As long as he’s the owner we will never be competitive and I’m not sure how long I can continue to follow this poo wagon of a franchise if he’s in charge and fails to fire a guy who’s obviously in over his head.

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Tepper cares more about his bottom dollar than winning and pisses away ideals that carried our teams through the good and bad. It’s become apparent after he decided to get rid of seats in favor of some bullshit “luxury” seating in the end zone. He wanted to get rid of the Keep Pounding chant. He is using BoA to become another owner with MLS. 

He doesn’t give a poo about CLT or the fans that have supported this short lived franchise. Fun David Tepper and his old rusty brass balls. As long as he’s the owner we will never be competitive and I’m not sure how long I can continue to follow this poo wagon of a franchise if he’s in charge and fails to fire a guy who’s obviously in over his head.

He’s quickly approaching george shinn territory. It’s pretty hard to collectively piss of the Charlotte fanbase. This is one of the most tolerant groups, unlike somewhere like New York or Philly or Chicago. But tepper seems to be putting in that extra special effort to burn the bridges.

• Beer 1