• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper=Two Faced

BurnNChinn

3 hours ago, musicman said:

I have met, talked and interacted with Tepper several times, even joked with him. He is not what you all say he is. Besides what he says in public (he's hiring football people and letting them do their jobs), he's not here to make everyone happy. He's here to make money and eventually win, but it takes time. I personally hate the personal attacks from people who don't know and only assume.  If you don't like a business decision, then fine. 

I agree. I have been as frustrated as most fans with how this season unfolded and questionable coaching decisions. However, at the end of the day it is the owners team and his decisions. Who knows, we may have some good coaching hires and be pleasantly surprised next season. I will always have hope. 

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, rayzor said:

Seriously if this team makes you this miserable, just walk away. 

They really aren't worth it. Not anymore.

Coming from someone that’s been complaining just as much in posts. You was just to scared to say anything. Like I said whatever, I feel like his a worthless owner. I don’t care who don’t agree with me.

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Coming from someone that’s been complaining just as much in posts. You was just to scared to say anything. Like I said whatever, I feel like his a worthless owner. I don’t care who don’t agree with me.

Scared of what??

Do you really think Tepper reads this and is hiring hitmen to get you??

3 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

No I was saying the guy I quoted was scared to say to much since he’s a mod. Hitman where in the hell you going with this lol

You're acting like your being Brave by typing displeasure of your owner on a football forum..

Omg are you a Maverick??

Edited by WOW!!

9 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

You're acting like your being Brave by typing displeasure of your owner on a football forum..

Omg are you a Maverick??

Dude just shut it ain’t nobody talking to you. Just keep making ur part 1, 2, and 3 threads about why u love Fhule so much. Just mind ur own business and I will mind mine.

• Poo 2

7 hours ago, musicman said:

I have met, talked and interacted with Tepper several times, even joked with him. He is not what you all say he is. Besides what he says in public (he's hiring football people and letting them do their jobs), he's not here to make everyone happy. He's here to make money and eventually win, but it takes time. I personally hate the personal attacks from people who don't know and only assume.  If you don't like a business decision, then fine. 

Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Yeah, nobody in THIS room cares. Casting a team into the realm of bottom dwellers takes time too! Why concentrate on tearing everything apart to only put a Fhule at the wheel? Why does it supposedly take forever to fix and such a short time to embarrass the city and himself? Incompetence.

We're sick of his mistakes. Tell him we don't care about all the other sht. Stop screwing up the franchise on purpose as if we're supposed to heap all the praise on him if they EVER crawl back out of the cellar he's dug himself.

Tell him that he needs to take responsibility, people love that for some reason.

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1

Tepper has owned the Panthers for 4 years now and while he's arguably made some improvements when it comes to the facilities and business operations, none of his football related decisions have panned out.

TL/DR:  Criticizing the owner after 4 years of failure is fair game in my book.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Pie 3
  • Flames 1

8 hours ago, musicman said:

It takes less time when you know what you're doing.

As Nanuq said above, when it comes to football Tepper clearly doesn't.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 4

Tepper has failed to leverage his one advantage as an owner, his great wealth, to bring in proven top shelf NFL management to lead this organization.  Instead, he's tried to prove he knows better than the rest of the league (smartest guy in the room syndrome) by bringing in outsiders who have minimal experience running an NFL team.

Simply mind boggling.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1