• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Howell

LinvilleGorge

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He looked damn good.

I'm not gonna overreact to a preseason game but objectively speaking, I was impressed.

He looked like I expected him to look. 

Everyone else thought he had a "down year" last year. I saw the opposite. I already knew what he looked like surrounded by good talent. We found out what he looked like not surrounded by good talent. We saw a guy who still found a way to compete when everything around him was going to poo. We found out he could actually run. He never did that before. What impressed me the most was that he never got frustrated. He always just focused on doing everything he could do and blocked everything else out.

He was the best QB in this draft class and I don't know how the NFL missed it.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Have not read any of this thread because I know how it's gotten to 20 pages. My take is he may be pretty good. Looked good today anyway. 

You could make an argument that he was the best out there considering the situations they all were put in.

Edited by Jon Snow