• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's Game

Catsfan69

8 minutes ago, Year of the Tiger said:

Hopefully you have the Bengal Tigers winning the Super Bowl in the Chinese Year of the Tiger. In the time of the China virus, when China Joe is President .. when the Bengals have Joe Burrow, and Joe Mixon. I think you need the help moron. 

Makes a profile just to get banned… Go find a new hobby.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Zappe put up video game numbers in college but he got exposed today as simply not an NFL QB. He doesn't have an NFL arm. I mean, not even close. I thought he was an intriguing mid-round pick prior to today. I honestly wouldn't draft him after today. I don't think he's a draftable prosect.

I was hoping he get get on as a backup somewhere, but his arm didn’t look good at all…

1 hour ago, PootieNunu said:

34 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

It’s pretty stupid to judge any of these guys off of a few snaps when…

A) It’s a new system and playbook for each one.

B) The OL’s have been horrible.

and

C) These guys have never played together.

It’s been said many times before but the practices leading up to the senior bowl are more important than the actual game.

These are the same excuses I heard when I dared to criticize the great Will Grier for his Senior Bowl performance. We all saw how that worked out.

(Apologies to Pootie, I didn't intend to quote you but the Huddle wouldn't let me delete it).

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Zappe put up video game numbers in college but he got exposed today as simply not an NFL QB. He doesn't have an NFL arm. I mean, not even close. I thought he was an intriguing mid-round pick prior to today. I honestly wouldn't draft him after today. I don't think he's a draftable prosect.

Arm was weaker than expected, and I wssn't expecting much. Some team may will take a chance day 3, hope its not the Panthers. 

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I was really interested in seeing him and agree. Dissapointed.

K, so next dates up--Combine later in the month.  And then we look to March 17 & 25--Pickett & Corral's pro days will be the next big ones.

20 minutes ago, Year of the Tiger said:

Hopefully you have the Bengal Tigers winning the Super Bowl in the Chinese Year of the Tiger. In the time of the China virus, when China Joe is President .. when the Bengals have Joe Burrow, and Joe Mixon. I think you need the help moron. 

Dave Chappelle Gotcha GIF

• Flames 1

9 minutes ago, trueblade said:

These are the same excuses I heard when I dared to criticize the great Will Grier for his Senior Bowl performance. We all saw how that worked out.

(Apologies to Pootie, I didn't intend to quote you but the Huddle wouldn't let me delete it).

Grier didn’t have a good senior bowl week… in fact, he was on of if not the worst QB in senior bowl practices.

Both Willis and Howell actually were noted to have good senior bowl practices.