• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

*Senior bowl clip* Trevor Penning

WarPanthers89

I would absolutely love to trade back a few spots to pick up a 2nd round pick and still get a stud player on the line with our first. We could also just stick with the best LT at 6. Can you imagine watching a player on our line perform like this rather than being a damn speed bump. I’m sick of being abused in the trenches. GET ME SOME BIG NASTY HOG MOLLIES 

Edited by WarPanthers89
  • Pie 3
  • Flames 1

If you want a flag magnet OT that throws defenders into your QBs knees and destroys your RBs running lanes while failing to pick up stunts because he chases defenders down the line, then Penning is the OT for you.

If he were not lacking a great deal of discipline and awareness I'd take him too. Do you think Rhule can coach him up with discipline and awareness?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I would absolutely love to trade back a few spots to pick up a 2nd round pick and still get a stud player on the line with our first. We could also just stick with the best LT at 6. Can you imagine watching a player on our line perform like this rather than being a damn speed bump. I’m sick of being abused in the trenches. GET ME SOME BIG NASTY HOG MOLLIES 

In one of the mock drafts I did, i got him in the teens, I think i traded back with the chargers or ravens, cant remember. Then got Strong in the second becaues I got a 2nd round pick and a future 3rd. This dude is massive and has some nasty to him. Would love to see him here.