• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person on Carolina’s recent staffing moves.

ellis

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I share the distrust in Matt Rhule, but I have equal distrust in David Tepper.

And besides, based on comments from Person, Albright and others, sounds like it's at least possible that Tepper is in favor of drafting Pickett.

Has Tepper actually said anything to indicate he likes Pickett the most out of this QB class or are we just playing connect the dots with the Pitt connection?

• Beer 1

11 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

You know what irks the fug out of me. Seeing Tepper, a fuging Billionaire, wearing a mask like that.. COVER YOUR GOD DAMN NOSE YOU NITWIT.

You may have money but you can't buy intelligence. 

I know for me, if I'm wearing a mask with my glasses, they get fogged up and I can't see. I only pull my mask up over my nose, when I'm in close proximity to someone.

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I share the distrust in Matt Rhule, but I have equal distrust in David Tepper.

And besides, based on comments from Person, Albright and others, sounds like it's at least possible that Tepper is in favor of drafting Pickett.

It's a horrifying combo. Pickett went to Pitt. Tepper is a Pitt alum. Pickett was committed to play for Rhule at Temple.

I'll be shocked if we don't draft this guy and he's gonna bust fuging HARD.

• Pie 1

20 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

"I really have to think Dave Tepper leaned on Rhule and said..."

So, clearly, another complete wild-ass guess, with absolutely z-e-r-o corroboration...

...LOL, same ol' same ol'...

100% correct. Joe person is to journalism what the bills were to winning superbowls in the 90s, awful. 

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, Jared Patterson said:

Tepper is way too involved and clearly doesn't have a clue when it comes to football, especially personnel. Geez. 

Not according the huddle. Seems he's not involved enough is the problem. Sounds like Tepper should be making our 1st round pick for us.

• Beer 1

On 2/12/2022 at 2:58 AM, Ivan The Awesome said:

You know what irks the fug out of me. Seeing Tepper, a fuging Billionaire, wearing a mask like that.. COVER YOUR GOD DAMN NOSE YOU NITWIT.

You may have money but you can't buy intelligence. 

Just be glad he's wearing a mask at all.