• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Superbowl Thread

Zod

35 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They should read the room and just STFU right now or post something congratulatory to the Rams or something. Not really feeling some bullshit little attempt at humor video after watching a game that we seem very, very far away from actually having a chance to compete in.

Honestly I got no problem with them posting it since they are right, Super Bowl is over, on to the 2022 season. They can't post nothing and they sure can't post anything negative, they wouldn't have a job afterwards, so might as well do something kind of fun with one of the actual good players we have around.

41 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They should read the room and just STFU right now or post something congratulatory to the Rams or something. Not really feeling some bullshit little attempt at humor video after watching a game that we seem very, very far away from actually having a chance to compete in.

I get it, but to be fair the social media team's job is to try and be positive. I can't blame them for that.

Our team ownership and coaching being dog sh-t isn't their fault.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

They had to make up for missing that Higgins facemask on Ramsey on his long TD. 

That was no doubt penalty, but when you set the precedent that you are going to let them play all game and then all of a sudden decide they can't when it only benefits one team just leaves a horrible taste in my mouth.

And then Goodell's sorry ass getting up there with his "another ending fit for Hollywood" bullshit...  you don't say, do you?  poo is old.  And that statement coming from the same guy who saw the videos that made the Patriots "dynasty" and win over us in Superbowl 38 an absolute sham, and then instead of righting things, decided to destroy them and bury them so no one else would ever find out. fug Goodell, the officials, and the NFL.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I get it, but to be fair the social media team's job is to try and be positive. I can't blame them for that.

Our team ownership and coaching being dog sh-t isn't their fault.

Yeah, the Panthers Marketing Dept must have one of the most thankless jobs right now. 

How can you possibly put a positive spin on a Matt Rhule led team?  

However, congratulating the LA Rams on their SB win and a Keep Pounding shout-out to Panthers fans would have been a classy way to end the NFL season. 

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

I have to say this :

That blatant facemask that was inexplicably missed by the Refs in the first quarter was what set the tone to keep this a competitive game all throughout.   Otherwise, this would've been an absolute clinic by the Rams with the Bengals playing catchup all game long.

For me, as a fan with no horse in the race, I had no issue with that missed call(there was another egregious one missed against the Rams later on but it all evens out) as I got a fun SB that wasn't a blowout for either team but instead went down to the wire.

For Bengals fans, this will hurt even worse than all the losing years they've had because of how DIFFICULT it is to even get to this point...let alone win the SB.

For Rams fans? Or more accurately, for Matthew Stafford fans : You got your wish. A SB win for Matt aka a huge middle finger at the Detroit Lions franchise for WASTING Matt's prime years there.