• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If we draft a QB, I want Carson Strong

Ricky Spanish

On 4/16/2022 at 8:28 PM, Martin said:

The funniest thing about all this is that you think saying you were super high on Trask last year somehow makes your support of Strong more valid when it does the opposite.

Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

I was on the *OFFICIAL JUSTIN HERBERT BANDWAGON* over Joe Burrow. Last year I found the dark horse 6'5" 240lb Kyle Trask who had better numbers than Pickett by far much like Carson Strong. So I was on the *OFFICIAL PARSONS/TRASK BANDWAGON* last year as our first and second rounders.

Carson is better than Trask and Trask is better than Pickett(NFL body/stats) if you can believe it. Strong is almost as tall 6'3+ and has enough weight to shed defenders in the pocket, seen him do it on tape. Long arms. Very high IQ. Trusts his arm, trusts his receivers, trusts the pocket.

Strong 2022!

Just now, rippadonn said:

What? I'm not supposed to respond. Who wants a dry forum? 😉

I will have give you that.  Had to look at threads created, between Harbaugh, Daniels Jones, Michael Brockers, UFOs, and Financial System conspiracies, you definitely provide the threads haha.  

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, rippadonn said:

Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

I was on the *OFFICIAL JUSTIN HERBERT BANDWAGON* over Joe Burrow. Last year I found the dark horse 6'5" 240lb Kyle Trask who had better numbers than Pickett by far much like Carson Strong. So I was on the *OFFICIAL PARSONS/TRASK BANDWAGON* last year as our first and second rounders.

Carson is better than Trask and Trask is better than Pickett(NFL body/stats) if you can believe it. Strong is almost as tall 6'3+ and has enough weight to shed defenders in the pocket, seen him do it on tape. Long arms. Very high IQ. Trusts his arm, trusts his receivers, trusts the pocket.

Strong 2022!

I disagree on Trask but I give you props for your enthusiasm and pleasant tone!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

• 2 weeks later...