• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers have reached out to Minnesota for Kirk Cousins

ncfan

38 minutes ago, joemac said:

Like I said just above. His stats are better than Staffords and everybody would have killed to have Stafford here, even though he never won anything until this year. 

Yeah, funny how personal feelings trumps statistics.  Stafford, hell yeah!!!!!!!  Cousins, isn't he worse than Danrold????

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Yeah, funny how personal feelings trumps statistics.  Stafford, hell yeah!!!!!!!  Cousins, isn't he worse than Danrold????

I've generally put Stafford and Cousins in the same tier of QB.

Stafford has elevated himself. Don't know if Cousins will but if we get him, I hope so.

28 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Maybe, maybe not. But it's fair to say, based on the product on the field that they (Rhule and Tepper, jury still out on Fitt because Rhule runs the clown car) know far less than most other owners and HCs in the NFL, and that's who they're up against. That's who's trying to fleece them in trades like the fuging Jets did.

Appeal to Authority doesn't work when the """""authority"""" has proven they can't walk the walk. Hell they can't even crawl the crawl.

Yes compared against their peers in the NFL, the jury is absolutely still out. Compared against random jabronis on the huddle, it’s no contest. 

I just don’t know how they would go about fixing the OL if they took on Cousins contract. 

That’s why I say a swap of 1st round picks would be crucial. We wouldn’t have much left in FA. Although if you trade for Cousins you’d most likely be extending him. I’m sure they’d backload the contract.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Staffords teammates dont despise him

Lol, yeah totally. All of Cousins teammates everywhere he’s ever been hate his guts. Where are you even getting this from? Bullshit put out by Minnesota so they don’t have to give him a big money extension?