• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Panthers are a sh*t show"

Zod

2 hours ago, pantherj said:

When we have a good team we're disrespected. When we have a bad team we're described in 4 letter words by outsiders. Not saying he's wrong, this is a poop show, but I wonder if he'd say that about the Giants?

...we are at the very bottom of feeders... we have many years of sucking ahead of us.....if you havent figured that out yet...

4 hours ago, Tr3ach said:

How many different posts all with the same general idea do we need.  This place has turned into a sh-- show too.  It used to be so nice coming here to talk panthers football and the latest news and ideas going on with the Panthers.   Now its just 5-10 posts a day all saying the exact thing.  what's the point. 

Because people have lost hope. Tepper has been a horrible owner so far, and he refused to cut ties with Rhule even though it’s obvious he’s not NFL ready.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

lol I wasn't trying to imply that, just what people are going to be mad about will be different

haha gotcha. new month will bring more bad decisions to complain about. i would love to be surprised and them make good decisions. i would love to be wrong and they figure poo out. i would love for them to start winning and me forced to eat crow.

i just don't see that happening.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, The Huddler said:

the fan base is even worse.   its the team this fan base deserves. 

this team actually deserves this fan base. they've earned it, rather they've won this fan base. it's about all they've won.

if they they can do something positive, like win...they might have a more positive fan base. they keep making crappy decisions, they are going to have crappy fans. winning cures all.

• Pie 5