• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whole lot of Deshaun Watson chatter happening out there

Zod

4 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Pretty good for such a sh*t franchise, eh?  😂

Not to mention 7 winning records in last 11 seasons (same as Panthers entire history)...6 division titles in last 11 (again same as Panthers entire history)...and 4 back-to-back winning seasons in last 11 (Panthers = 0 in history).

Why would Mr. Whip-It-Out leave that to come here...

...hurt feelings?

When your boss hired a private investigator to follow you and other people in the organization around...yes that's "hurt feelings" that are hard to get over.  Its the most dysfunctional front office in the league right now.  And that's saying alot.

image.png.f5be40566ebeda88ac109456c47114aa.png

55 minutes ago, Zod said:

Whetever shakes out in all the paperwork is all we would have to go by. There are tons of rub and tug "massage therapists" on instagram. Sounds like ole Deshaun had a tough time figuring out who provided that service and who did not. 

And thats the guy Tepper wants to sell the farm for. 

walter GIF

57 minutes ago, Zod said:

Whetever shakes out in all the paperwork is all we would have to go by. There are tons of rub and tug "massage therapists" on instagram. Sounds like ole Deshaun had a tough time figuring out who provided that service and who did not. 

Yeah, I imagine hes used the services of many of these chicks in the past and he just thought they were all like that?  IDK....I highly doubt the number that have come forward is the total number of women hes had interactions with like that. 

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Our draft pick capital sucks. Our cap situation is mediocre. We have a coaching staff that everyone not named David Tepper knows should've been fired.

We're the worst situation in the league.

We're down like 1 2nd rounder this year.  Other than that we have pretty much the same amount of high draft picks as 80% of the rest of the league.  Are there a few with a bunch of firsts in the next 2 years or so?  Yeah.  We're currently top 10 in the most cap space.  Not going to argue with you on the coaching staff, because they're balls.  IDK man....the short term situation is less than ideal but its nothing that is not pretty easily fixable. There is no perfect situation in the NFL.  

1 minute ago, joemac said:

We're down like 1 2nd rounder this year.  Other than that we have pretty much the same amount of high draft picks as 80% of the rest of the league.  Are there a few with a bunch of firsts in the next 2 years or so?  Yeah.  We're currently top 10 in the most cap space.  Not going to argue with you on the coaching staff, because they're balls.  IDK man....the short term situation is less than ideal but its nothing that is not pretty easily fixable. There is no perfect situation in the NFL.  

We have no 2nd or 3rd round picks this year. We only have one pick in the top 100. Our best draft capital is honestly the rest of the league knowing our picks next year are at the top of the round.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, joemac said:

Kevin Spacey is a sex pervert creep too, whos victims all happened to end up dead before they could testify, and I still really like watching his movies.  I have this crazy ability to divorce my personal feelings about someone who is providing entertainment.  I don't know or interact with these people personally.  Its really a non-issue for me. 

This is a good thing?

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm not above reproach. But I'm not a lier, theif, murder or predator.  Not cherry picking anything here. It's not hard to grasp. If I know or discover someone fitting that description I do not try to justify any of those actions because I happen to like them for whatever reason.  I would expect any reasonable person would feel the same way if it were me.  It's my choice to not be part of the mental gymnastics it takes to justify ignoring 20+ accusers because the guy can football.  

When he buys his way out of it while the nfl continues to look the other way you can  proclaim victory that it was all a nothing burger.  In the meantime I have people I have to look in the eyes each day and tell them why you just can't do whatever you want because it gets you off.

It's no mental gymnastics. Either someone is proven guilty or not in the eyes of the law.  If he's guilty, he will ultimately be punished, unlike some who continue to get away with much worse.

I've never understood the argument that since this one guy got away with something, this other guy should get away with it too.

Uuuhh, no 😕

The answer is that the first guy shouldn't have gotten away with it either. Letting someone else get away with it doesn't somehow make the situation better.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Just curious. Not indicting or stirring the pot.

if Watson were to land here and do a bunch of community work along with going on an actionable apology tour for his actions….

would you consider forgiving him?

I would. Vick was the face of animal abuse and since then has made the world better for animals through his advocacy. Watson could flip turn this into a positive thing but if he doesn't face any consequences I doubt he'll bother.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

32 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Our draft pick capital sucks. Our cap situation is mediocre. We have a coaching staff that everyone not named David Tepper knows should've been fired.

We're the worst situation in the league.

Lol. You've gone off the deep end

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, top dawg said:

It's no mental gymnastics. Either someone is proven guilty or not in the eyes of the law.  If he's guilty, he will ultimately be punished, unlike some who continue to get away with much worse.

Putting all that aside, he is guilty of being incredibly stupid for getting himself in this situation in the first place. He should have called Robert Craft to get the number of the best place to get his freak on.

Nah fam, I'm good.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1