• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB situation getting worse for the Panthers.

Zod

5 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Just draft a freaking QB for the love of God. It’s very easy to recover if you miss and it won’t set us back nearly as bad a trading for a good one. If it works out you suddenly have a cheap QB you can build around. 

Not that easy with this mid class

45 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That's a .33 winning season rate.

Rhule's is currently zero.

To put it another way, three winning seasons is there more than Matt Rhule has.

Ron also had prime Cam Newton for most of that time, and never had back to back winning seasons.  That might actually be more impressive (in a bad way) than Rhule starting out with 2 losing seasons.

25 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Then wait and do it next year. We should have done it last year. 

I agree with you that we should draft a QB instead however I'm not so sure about we should have done it last year. The jury is still out as it's just been one season but that class, while being hyped existentially, it didn't perform very well in season 1.  

1 hour ago, Panthers Rhule said:

I agree with you that we should draft a QB instead however I'm not so sure about we should have done it last year. The jury is still out as it's just been one season but that class, while being hyped existentially, it didn't perform very well in season 1.  

Meh, I don’t look too hard into rookie seasons for QBs. I think it will turn out to be a solid class. 

9 hours ago, Zod said:

Now Seattle and Indy need QBs.

Both easily more desirable than Matt Rhule's Panthers. 

This ain't helping. We need to draft our prospect. 

It actually helps us, both the Seahawks and the Colts have extra capital to trade up. Or at least it’s a wash, what’s your point?

15 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Have you actually looked at their career winning percentage?

It's easy to win when you have all time talents at certain positions and Rivera still struggled. 7 winning seasons out of 10 is freaking putrid. If Rhule got 10 years, best believe he could muck up and win 3 seasons out of 10. 30 percent of the time is again, really trash, but hey. Keep thinking Rivera is better all you want. LOL.