• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper hired a private investigator to look into Deshaun Watson

Zod

Organizations hiring PIs to look into a possible franchise QB?

A 50 year long tradition in the NFL. Is this news? I think the big news would be that an organization did not hire a PI to look into a move on a franchise QB.

I'm sure they hired a PI for Bridgewater and Darnold too. The one thing that the PI isn't good at is alerting a team to a lack of talent and leadership in clutch situations. Maybe spend more money on better scouts.

Edited by CPantherKing
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Organizations hiring PIs to look into a possible franchise QB?

A 50 year long tradition in the NFL. Is this news? I think the big news would be that an organization did not hire a PI to look into a move on a franchise QB.

I'm sure they hired a PI for Bridgewater and Darnold too. The one thing that the PI isn't good at is alerting a team to a lack of talent and leadership in clutch situations. Maybe spend more money on better scouts.

Glasses Youre Dumb GIF by Originals

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Haha. Aaron Wilson is extremely well connected in league circles. To have him state that we hired someone to look into it and STILL wanna go all in and are willing to do anything to land him tells you Tepper is comfortable pulling the trigger.. Panther nation like it or not Watson is on his way.. and with Tepper manning the controls at whatever cost. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

There is a 100% chance that someone would know this.  For example, the one they hired and anyone that worked for him or her.  Whether they would tell somebody in the press is anyone's guess.  

The PI isnt leaking this that is his entire livelihood and I seriously doubt the few people close to Tepper are going to be leaking this.  

Also where is this being reported?  My google is not showing anything

• Beer 1