• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Watson

Geronimo

I'm hearing rumors that Deshaun Watson is willing to waive the no trade clause for the Carolina Panthers...... can anyone confirm this? 

My theory is panthers are planning something big as far this trade goes and the free agency market for an elite offensive lineman. If what they say is true about Watson only wanting to go to a team with a good offensive line then it would make sense for them to go after someone in free agency considering they will probably have to give up alot of draft equity to aquire Watson because they sure as poo aren't going to find a day 1 LT starter in the latter part of the draft.  And now that they've restructured pat Elfleins contract to create more cap space....sounds to me like they have someone in mind in free agency? Maybe some like terron armstead which I'm also hearing rumors panthers would be a possible destination for him 🤔🤔🤔

Gutting this team of all of its blue chip players and multiple first round picks wouldn't be worth losing for Watson. He's good but we won't be able to build the team that way. And with his downtime its no guarantee he'll be as good as he once was on a new team and new environment. Players aren't always good no matter what situation they're in. Who's to say he would want to leave in a few years?

Rhule's not gonna be able to cheat his job security. Dude needs to show he can build this team.

14 minutes ago, Geronimo said:

I'm hearing rumors that Deshaun Watson is willing to waive the no trade clause for the Carolina Panthers...... can anyone confirm this? 

My theory is panthers are planning something big as far this trade goes and the free agency market for an elite offensive lineman. If what they say is true about Watson only wanting to go to a team with a good offensive line then it would make sense for them to go after someone in free agency considering they will probably have to give up alot of draft equity to aquire Watson because they sure as poo aren't going to find a day 1 LT starter in the latter part of the draft.  And now that they've restructured pat Elfleins contract to create more cap space....sounds to me like they have someone in mind in free agency? Maybe some like terron armstead which I'm also hearing rumors panthers would be a possible destination for him 🤔🤔🤔

Perfect troll job. Lol.