• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

And also, again, fug MICHAEL THOMAS.  Dude hasn't played in like 2 years.  He and Watson may share an agent, but fug him and the Aint's.

Thomas hasn't played in like 2 years.  Some of their best players on defense are aging out, they are in cap hell, Kamara is in legal trouble, and they just promoted a fuging dud to be their HC with a defensive background.  If he chooses them, it will strictly be due to ownership and a proven, winning organizational model.  That's it.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

And also, again, fug MICHAEL THOMAS.  Dude hasn't played in like 2 years.  He and Watson may share an agent, but fug him and the Aint's.

Thomas hasn't played in like 2 years.  Some of their best players on defense are aging out, they are in cap hell, Kamara is in legal trouble, and they just promoted a fuging dud to be their HC with a defensive background.  If he chooses them, it will strictly be due to ownership and a proven, winning organizational model.  That's it.

I still don’t understand why Watson would want to go to a franchise with no money and their head coach just blindly flees…. Something isn’t right down there. 

loomis is only doing this to save his job.

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Damn.  I didn't realize they shared an agent.

Honestly unless we can swing a trade for another QB, I don't know about this season... like what would be the point of watching a Rhule-coached football team with Darnold or GOD FORBID Pickett in the same division where every other team has better coaches and far and away a better QB?

I'll still watch obviously but damn it will just be brutal to sit through

I don't even know which team in our division I hate the most anymore.  Probably the Saints.  I'd rather root for the GOAT Brady than I would the Saints.

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

If he chooses them, it will strictly be due to ownership and a proven, winning organizational model.  That's it

Haha yeah, those small things.  What a fool

But my Verge!  I’m coming home!

You can’t outrecruit a terrible owner, which Tepper is.

• Poo 1

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Well, the Panthers still have a chance to get Kenny Pickett, or Malik Willis. We could just run it back with Sam and try and win it all?

• The D 1

3 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

Haha yeah, those small things.  What a fool

But my Verge!  I’m coming home!

You can’t outrecruit a terrible owner, which Tepper is.

So you must have some inside source in the matter, no?  Or are you really here dunking on people over an out of context Michael Jordan gif on Twitter?

• Pie 2

Malik Willis and Derek Carr (depending on the compensation) are the only other 2 QBs I'd be interested in.  But really I'd rather just run it with Darnold, take our losses, and start again next year.  That is what a smart team would do (unless you were THAT sold on Willis, and if so I'd be okay with it).  

Watson is worth multiple 1sts because he is that damn good at such a young age.  I love Carr and think he's underrated and for the right team, he could win a Super Bowl.  We aren't that team right now.