• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

7 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Verge has been right many times and no one is always correct and there is misinformation everywhere.  Not sure I get the venom here

So? I don't care if you get it or not. They can lie, make stuff up, quote imaginary people, effect people lives all they want to. Doesn't mean I have to listen to their BS or take them seriously. Credentials? Ignore me all you want Journo. I ignore all of your kind and have for years. Your fantasy means nothing to me. Get a real job. 

Edited by Panthers Rhule
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 5

2 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

So? I don't care if you get it or not. They can lie, make stuff up, quote imaginary people, effect people lives all they want to. Doesn't mean I have to listen to their BS or take them seriously. Credentials? 

It also doesn’t mean you have to go full send and go out of your way to slam them either but you chose violence so begone

6 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

So he could say he'll go to the 9ers or Steelers or something as his 1 team if the Texans ok it? Otherwise he has veto power until the Texans cave on a mutual situation?

Hypothetically. I don't think that would be conducive to his ultimate goals though, which is getting out of Houston at all costs. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Verge said:

Hypothetically. I don't think that would be conducive to his ultimate goals though, which is getting out of Houston at all costs. 

This is what complicates things. Houston has to look out for its own interest too, not just Deshaun. It’s weird how a trade is being painted as straight up free agent because it’s not. (By the media that is)

Edited by Panthercougar68
  • Pie 2

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

This is what complicates things. Houston has to look out for its own interest too, not just Deshaun. It’s weird how a trade is being painted as straight up free agent because it’s not.

Well said. It takes both parties to agree on this, so they will have to work together (Watson/Texans)

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Deshaun Watson is barely above .500 as an NFL QB. Why? Because he's been on bad teams. It'd be the same here.

He went 11-5 and 10-6 in his 2 full seasons before 2020.  

It is far more likely 2020 was an aberration rather than it ever being the norm.  Great QBs like Watson almost always lead competitive teams.  

19 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

yeah, sure. You're one of the media people we can trust. What's your sources name again? Oh yeah, you can't say. Of course. Have to protect the slimey sources, right? They never lie and neither do you I'm sure. It's just money, right? 

Verge has been around a long time and is known to be legit in what she brings here. Her stuff checks out. Simmer down.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2