• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

If Watson was lukewarm about coming here, why would he be meeting with us when he's already turned down teams like the Seahawks and Eagles?

I'm not even saying he's coming here.  I think he goes to the Saints.  But La Canfora is wrong so often.  Nobody should take what he says at face value

• Pie 3

Just now, Proudiddy said:

I think Aaron Wilson has a very close source in NO.  Not necessarily reliable, but close. 

yeah he's clearly getting fed from someone in the Aints org who is very confident in their ability to get Watson, which ultimately likely means nothing. his like 10 straight tweets about how great the Aints are for this deal made it obvious

• Pie 1

Just now, Mage said:

If Watson was lukewarm about coming here, why would he be meeting with us when he's already turned down teams like the Seahawks and Eagles?

I'm not even saying he's coming here.  I think he goes to the Saints.  But La Canfora is wrong so often.  Nobody should take what he says at face value

I also wonder if that info is old. When did he “hear” it? When Miami was in it during the season? Recently? 

1 minute ago, RJK said:

I feel pretty confident if Watson goes to New Orleans he'll be back in legal trouble eventually. Only worse landing spot would be las vegas 

Was thinking something similar earlier.  My first walk down bourbon st was mind blowing.😂  and I'm from Fayetteville, so thats saying something. 

• Pie 1

Just now, TheCasillas said:

@Verge has been resaonably quiet today, I wonder if she has anything new to weigh in. I think she last left it with "It's up to Watson at this point" 

Verge, is it possible Watson will waive his NTC for more than one team?

Seems like he’s already waived it for both us and N.O. If he’s rejected every other interested team save for us 2, that tells me that it’s literally a 2 horse race and will likely be decided tonight. 

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

@Verge has been resaonably quiet today, I wonder if she has anything new to weigh in. I think she last left it with "It's up to Watson at this point" 

Verge, is it possible Watson will waive his NTC for more than one team?

McClain, @Verge, plenty in Panthers media and others have all said Watson waiving for the Panthers is no issue. It'll all come down to compensation for the Texans, which we seem to be leading in at this point...

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, t96 said:

yeah he's clearly getting fed from someone in the Aints org who is very confident in their ability to get Watson, which ultimately likely means nothing. his like 10 straight tweets about how great the Aints are for this deal made it obvious

Yeah which is really weird because he's in Houston and you'd think he'd want the team to get the best deal which would be ours. He's infatuated with the saints though. Maybe he's a saints fan 

• Pie 1