• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

So like I’ve said the whole “we can offer a better package” argument doesn’t mean poo. Every teams has a package that is good enough for Houston to accept 

Or they accepted the first proposal in case Deshaun says yea to more than one team…then the bidding could begin

• Beer 2

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

So like I’ve said the whole “we can offer a better package” argument doesn’t mean poo. Every teams has a package that is good enough for Houston to accept 

At least good enough to not have 6-7 teams drag this whole thing out. Watson will come back to them with his approvals, and then the Texans will negotiate with whatever number of teams left until everyone ok's it. So it might be the Texans 2nd best offer, and Watson's 2nd favorite situation before both sides will sign off on a team and get it over with

2 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Because it’s still a trade in the end but I’m just speculating.

Yeah…

I think he’ll pick just one team. He isn’t going to green light three and let Houston decide. They’ve already accepted each teams package and granted a meeting. Now it’s up to Watson 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Wonder what the Saints and Browns are offering.

Only thing Atl. might be able to offer is a wider variety on tuggies.

“Falcons owner Arthur Blank is fond of Deshaun Watson from the days when the former Gainesville (Ga) High quarterback worked multiple years as a Falcons’ ball boy and developed a relationship with Blank’s family,” Schefter said.

Not long later, fellow ESPN reporter Dianna Russini said Watson personally reached out to the Falcons as well. “I’m told QB Deshaun Watson has interest in the Atlanta Falcons and has even reached out to the franchise personally, per source,” Russini said.

https://thespun.com/nfl/afc-south/houston-texans/deshaun-watson-reportedly-meeting-with-1-more-team-this-week/amp

Just now, onmyown said:

“Falcons owner Arthur Blank is fond of Deshaun Watson from the days when the former Gainesville (Ga) High quarterback worked multiple years as a Falcons’ ball boy and developed a relationship with Blank’s family,” Schefter said.

Not long later, fellow ESPN reporter Dianna Russini said Watson personally reached out to the Falcons as well. “I’m told QB Deshaun Watson has interest in the Atlanta Falcons and has even reached out to the franchise personally, per source,” Russini said.

https://thespun.com/nfl/afc-south/houston-texans/deshaun-watson-reportedly-meeting-with-1-more-team-this-week/amp

I mean as a trade package for Houston. Houston would want Pitts which would leave Atlanta with absolutely nothing on offense.

1 minute ago, onmyown said:

bruh this was posted like 100 times already today

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2