• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

4 minutes ago, RJK said:

I kinda feel like there’s an element to this of NFL owners trying to teach tepper a lesson. They weren’t very happy about the Rhule contract 

You Got It Wink GIF by Lansing Lugnuts

Sort of thinking the same thing. I do not remember seeing teams behaving this way before. Were other teams doing this when Russell Wilson was about to go to Denver?

Edited by Monrowed
  • Pie 3

9 minutes ago, Louie said:

That's the worst part about all of this. I won't be as upset if he signed with Cleveland. But, having to face Watson twice a year for a decade, after we just got done with facing Brees. It's like some franchise's just keep on dominating every year and replace their franchise QB right away with another. It's annoying being a Panthers fan.

After Cleveland I hope for Atlanta over New Orleans.

Atlanta only has 2-3 pieces they can trade. They got no weapons minus Pitts but he’s one of the 2-3 pieces they could trade. I’d be interested to see them try and build that team up after giving up picks and players

New Orleans instantly becomes NFC favourites imo if they trade for Watson