• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

19 minutes ago, Smittymoose said:

The longer it drags, the better it is for Carolina. Keep repeating it. 

I could see the same being said for the falcons. Not NO or browns tho. 

they need to find a trade partner for Ryan and to get their cap in order. 

panther fan in me thinks this is all a giant squeeze job by the Texans with Nola and falcons benefiting by us giving up more assets but if it’s not I could see the falcons getting him too if they’re able to figure the Ryan trade and cap out, which I don’t know if they can. 

Just now, Smithers said:

Raiders signed another CB - does that mean they couldn't reach a deal with Gilmore?  Would love for us to re-sign him to add a vet to that room.  

Naw he’s just waiting to see where Watson lands so he can join Honey Badger, Armstead, OBJ, Travis Kelce, Derrick Henry, and Pat Mahomes who will all demand a trade to play with Watson.

the UGA college kid told me so

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, unicar15 said:

1. What is the allure with New Orleans over CAR? I could understand with Sean Payton as the HC. But you’re going to a place where a legendary head coach just left, they missed the playoffs, and Dennis Allen is at the helm now? Not to mention the sorcery that Loomis pulled to create $100 mil in cap room is for sure going to catch up to them in the next few years. Don’t understand NO at all. 

Currently, New Orleans has a better  "team" / roster ,  than the Falcons or our Panthers.  They've won 58 games in the last 5 years.  Depending on what they have to give up to get Watson,  they'd be ready to compete with Tampa this season.  We aren't .  

6 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

Welp. That random chick tweeted again. “The Saints go marching down. Remember the Alamo. The Lone Ranger rides again. 28-3”.

I think we all know what that means. It was fun while it lasted, boys.

What woman? 

2 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

Again HOU still holds a good bit of power in this. If the falcons don’t give up a sizable amount they are not going to trade him there. Like if deshaun says “I’m only waiving my NTC to the falcons” then ATL could theoretically lower their package price. HOU can just say “no their trade package isn’t near enough” If deshaun refuses and says he’ll sit next season they can go after his money. If ATL is the place you’re gonna see Matt Ryan traded today. And their trade package needs to be in the same ball park as everyone else. And they’re gonna have to do some insane moves to get their cap ready. That’s the only way. 

I have a feeling there is going to be two teams he waives his NTC unless! The falcons have a trade package that is gigantic like other teams, their cap is ready and Matt Ryan is traded. That’s why everyone is saying this just seems unrealistic but crazy things happen.

No way that Franchise could/should do that to Matt Ryan. That’s disrespectful to one of their greats. 

• Pie 1