• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

1 minute ago, ellis said:

I have cultivated some pretty good relationships around the league, not just with a guy like Stanley, but people I respect who do hard work in the trenches. I’m comfortable with my place in all of this, and I appreciate your feedback. 

What exactly is your place? How are you contrubiting to the reporting of the Carolina Panthers?

• Poo 1

3 minutes ago, ellis said:

I don’t hate the Panthers. It’s not my job to cheerlead for them, either. I’m not in charge of how I’m labeled, whether it’s a reporter, radio guy, podcaster, whatever people want to think, that’s cool. I try to provide some information, perspective, a little bit of film breakdown, and some honesty. Having a 27-year interest in this franchise gives me a little bit of perspective, and I guess if you’re detecting unhappiness, it’s on the behalf of fans right now who are stuck dealing with a pretty messy operation. It’s not good these days.

Appreciate the clarification. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

There is no need to jump on them for providing info but it also should not be unkind to simply admit some who are on twitter attempting to break news are engaging in attention seeking same as anyone else. When it reaches that point which it has for some it should not be controversial to acknowledge.

I don’t know if you follow my work, but I’m extremely fair and cautious when it comes to sharing information. That’s not my role typically, but when there’s something of value to share, and it’s credible, I’ll share it. Typically, I’m looking at tape of what’s going on with potential prospects and current players, and having a good time with fans with looking back at memories from some old moments with the team. My full-time job is sports talk radio, so I’m not jockeying for clicks. Now, please come listen to my show, of course LOL. But seriously, it’s up to y’all as to how you feel about somebody’s work. I appreciate your perspective.