• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

THIS IS SOME MOTHERfugING, COCKSUCKING BULLSHIT. fug WATSON AND fug THE SAINTS AND THE FALCONS. I HOPE WATSON GETS fugED IN THE ASS BY CIVIL SUITS. I HOPE HE GETS COVID. I HOPE NOTHING BIT BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO HIM AND HIS FAMILY. GOD fuging DAMNIT!!!

• Pie 1

I cant fault Tepper that much for this. No clause attached and he would already be here, the dude wanted to play close to home that much even with the team not being ready to seriously compete soon.  What can you do? Nobody was sacrificed in this that we know of. We saw 2 other teams stab their own players in the back over watson. Is it loss..sure? But i dont see the embarrassment unless you think this team is bigger then what it really is with or without a good coach. We can just get back to building towards this team being taken seriously and take it out on watson twice a year.

Edited by CPF4LIFE
  • Pie 2

2 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I cant fault Tepper that much for this. No clause attached and he would already be here, the dude wanted to play close to home that much even with the team not being ready to seriously compete soon.  What can you do? Nobody was sacrificed in this that we know of. We saw 2 other teams stab their own players in the back over watson. Is it loss..sure? But i dont see the embarrassment unless you think this team is bigger then what it really is with or without a good coach. 

This is an indictment on the entire organization. If we had a coach that wasn’t Rhule we probably lock this down Day 1. I’m so fuging demoralized. 

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Look at Jimmy G's playoff stats. He averages like 137 passing yards and has a negative TD:INT ratio. His team has overcome his terribleness.

And you can still sit there and worry about your fantasy stats and watch us win 6 games. Aren't you tired of seeing all these pocket passing qbs in the playoffs every year? Let's see...Stafford, Brady, Mahomes, Brady, Foles, Brady, Manning, Brady, Russ, Flacco, Eli, A-Rod. Last 12 qbs to win super bowl. All of them besides Russ and Mahomes are considered pocket passer. Don't even look 10 years before that or you will cry. 

21 minutes ago, joemac said:

This is an indictment on the entire organization. If we had a coach that wasn’t Rhule we probably lock this down Day 1. I’m so fuging demoralized. 

How do you really know Rhule was a deciding factor in this? I mean he is already on the hot seat and probably gone with anything short of playoffs. Rhule sucks but i think he cared more about playing close to home. 

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

How do you really know Rhule was a deciding factor in this? I mean he is already on the hot seat and probably gone with anything short of playoffs. Rhule sucks but i think he cared more about playing close to home. 

Because Rhule is a fuging shithead?

3 minutes ago, Missouri Cat Fan said:

And you can still sit there and worry about your fantasy stats and watch us win 6 games. Aren't you tired of seeing all these pocket passing qbs in the playoffs every year? Let's see...Stafford, Brady, Mahomes, Brady, Foles, Brady, Manning, Brady, Russ, Flacco, Eli, A-Rod. Last 12 qbs to win super bowl. All of them besides Russ and Mahomes are considered pocket passer. Don't even look 10 years before that or you will cry. 

We'd probably win about 6 games with Jimmy G unless he can bring the rest of the Niners' roster and staff with him. He's a bad QB in a great organization. Take him and bring him here... 6 wins.

• Pie 2

I’m just so fuging sick of QB purgatory. I’m so sick of jack ass, jabroni ass QBs like Teddy and Sam and the ghost of Cam Newton. But I don’t blame anybody for not wanting to come here because we’re obviously a fuging joke. And yeah, I’m kinda drunk and in my feelings but goddamn….why. And anything good ever happen to us? Why do we always have to take it up the ass?

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, joemac said:

I’m just so fuging sick of QB purgatory. I’m so sick of jack ass, jabroni ass QBs like Teddy and Sam and the ghost of Cam Newton. But I don’t blame anybody for not wanting to come here because we’re obviously a fuging joke. And yeah, I’m kinda drunk and in my feelings but goddamn….why. And anything good ever happen to us? Why do we always have to take it up the ass?

It's not like it's just us, he screwed over the Browns and Saints too.

I said 2 days ago we should've threatened to walk away if Atlanta wanted an interview that late in the process. 

IMO us, the Saints, and Browns were used as Falcons leverage. Zero chance Watson woke up on Tuesday and called Blank.

Edited by Chiefzack