• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tre Boston says Panthers may be adding another S

UNCrules2187

10 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

Honey Badger??

Thats the only logical guy I can think of that would line up with this.  And honestly, I was thinking our staff would want him anyway bc of his versatility and ability to play the nickel.

I went back and looked at Boston's years in AZ and SD/LA and couldn't find any other safeties he played with that would be available/desirable now...  Tyrann is the only guy that makes sense, as he played in AZ the year before Boston got there, and happens to be a FA.

I'd like it.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not if we move Chinn to linebacker.

I hope so. Who knows between Shaq, the new LB and Chinn we might could actually run a 4-3 when teams are attempting to run the ball down our throat haha. They barely had to attempt last year. We can’t win anything giving up rush yards like that

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not if we move Chinn to linebacker.

Go with what has been proven to work he was basically DROTY playing LB now he’s a little above average playing safety. But hey, I’m no Matt Rhule so who knows.

Edited by trucpfan
  • Pie 3