• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now that DW fiasco over, what's your plan?

Jmac

I'll start:

With the nice cap space...

Trade for Minshew

Three quality Oline either in draft or FA

Edge rusher 

Interior DLineman

Sure up the LB position...move Chinn to LB.

Get into the playoffs with better offense, QB, and defense.

It is all do-able if Rhule doesn't screw the pooch. Or fug him and we do it anyways.

Edited by Jmac

If we think BC can handle LT--I am willing to pencil BC in at LT and go with it. 

SIgn C Bozeman.

Move D. Brown to LG and maybe allow for him to compete with Jordan.  Maybe the new OL coach can make them better.
I like the trade for Minshew idea--send our fourth rounder to Philly for him.  Reminds me of the Jake Delhomme-type QB.

I've been lurking for years but I must say... why no mentions of trading(not a 1st or etc) for  Tyler Huntley? I saw enough of dude to say he has some very similar  traits Watson (on the field)has and still on a cheaper contract. I know Baltimore  is trying to figure the Lamar stuff out but trading for Huntley is more financially  important  for us because  we still have him at a lowered cap hit. Just my 2 cents but I'm just glad to finally  have to stop refreshing  about Deshaun. 

Sign another OL upgrade and get a LB while there.  Wait for the draft and see how the board plays out.  I think we still gotta address OL there.  

who knows regarding QB. I would rather get Minshew or Brissette type qb than drafting one in the first.  No since reaching as you are unlikely to better yourself in the end

Or hell, just roll with Cam and Darnold if Cam is willing.  With an improved line Cam might be willing to come back. 

fitt can let worry about qb with the new coach next off season.  

Edited by Pejorative Miscreant

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Its been reported that we like Willis the most

I do too--the most upside.  He is the only QB in the draft with star potential, imo, but he has high bust potential as well.  He is a year away from taking a snap.

Still, there is something there.

I think Fitterer is trying to tell us that there is not going to be a rookie QB drafted this year.   Just the way I read the last Gantt write up