• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are Browns getting Watson???

mc52beast

Has anybody stopped to think how lopsided the conferences are in terms of QB’s:

AFC:  Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Herbert, Lamar, Watson, Wilson, Carr.

NFC:  Aging Rodgers, Aging Brady, Murray, Dak, Stafford, and ????

Is Cousins seriously the 6th best QB in the NFC?  

Look at these potential names starting for NFC teams:  Goff, Fields, Lock, Lance, Jones, Wentz, Winston, Ryan, Darnold, Hurts. Yikes. 

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

No, the Panthers never had a shot.

Think about it......it truly came down to $$$$$$$$$$$$$ and our richest NFL owner was like "nah" after simping hardcore for 2 years. Im shocked.

Finally Tepper needs to return his brass balls, fraud. 

• Poo 1

8 minutes ago, Growl said:

And virtually all of the leagues top QBs stay in the afc

panthers still have a shot to be *the* team in their conference but they have to get their guy and they have to do it now

Who is the guy that we can get that will dominate the NFC?

9 minutes ago, Basbear said:

My god....MY GODS....... I guess the report about the panthers NOT allowing his 3rd and 4th years to be fully guaranteed was in fact a fact....my god... The kicker in all new information is it did come down to money and the richest NFL owner passed....... craziest NFL off-season evar. 

I never saw your personal Watson take, honestly where were you? Would you have bought a watson jersey or let your daughter wear one? Or turner your back forever on being a panther fan?

I would've remained a fan and been excited about this. People compartmentalize and rationalize war crimes when they vote and I'd have found a way to make excuses for a sex pest on my sports team. Thankfully we don't have to do that now. 

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Think about it......it truly came down to $$$$$$$$$$$$$ and our richest NFL owner was like "nah" after simping hardcore for 2 years. Im shocked.

Finally Tepper needs to return his brass balls, fraud. 

Lol nah he can keep them. You have to have them when you're on the precipice of what you wanted and realized that the cost ain't worth it and the best move is to walk away. 

• Beer 1