• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons burned a bridge. Are trying to trade Matty Water.

NCTHFL0567

Damn. Looks like the Watson saga might trigger QB changes on both the Browns and Falcons. But honestly, the Falcons should've been doing this at least a year ago. Ryan is still a good QB but the Falcons are trash. They should've been unloading his cap hit and getting resources for the rebuild that everyone else could see was needed.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Damn. Looks like the Watson saga might trigger QB changes on both the Browns and Falcons. But honestly, the Falcons should've been doing this at least a year ago. Ryan is still a good QB but the Falcons are trash. They should've been unloading his cap hit and getting resources for the rebuild that everyone else could see was needed.

Good is an overstatement to me. I think mediocre-okay is a better way to put it. 20 TD's and 12 picks doesn't scream good. 

• Pie 1

Obviously they won't trade him here but if he was ultimately released I'd love to sign him as a stopgap. We'd be a playoff team with our improved line and Ryan. Could even still draft Pickett or Willis or whoever and sit them for 1-2+ years.