• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kenny Pickett Pro Day today

BurnNChinn

54 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

its a 6th round pick. haha. Who knows, after jansen retires, we may have another 15 year long snapper. NFL.com  actually had an article earlier this month about the importance a long time running franchise long snapper. It wasnt satire either. 

Positional value though, it's easy to get a franchise long snapper undrafted. yes it's a 6th rounder, not a big deal at all, but still better to use it on a position where there could be great reward. We wound up waiving the dude anyways and going with Jansen. No team picked him up off our PS, as expected.

6 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

lol I actually prefer Willis and then probably Howell, but I think the Pickett hate us just overblown by a large margin. It was similar to Mac Jones last year (and I was one of his haters). Accuracy and the ability to read through progressions quickly is underrated plus he has good athletic ability and a decent arm. 

So are you watching the pro day if so can you recap it??

Only a Matt Rhule lead Panthers would be stupid enough to use a top 10 pick on a Quarterback who can't throw a football without wearing gloves.

The only other NFL QB who regularly wears a glove on his throwing hand is none other than our good friend Teddy Shitwater.

Please don't waste this fuging draft pick.

1 minute ago, Eazy-E said:

Only a Matt Rhule lead Panthers would be stupid enough to use a top 10 pick on a Quarterback who can't throw a football without wearing gloves.

The only other NFL QB who regularly wears a glove on his throwing hand is none other than our good friend Teddy Shitwater.

I don't give a damn if he wears three pairs of socks as long as he's good.

I'm not wanting to draft a quarterback this year but I won't be thrown off by something as inconsequential as whether he wears gloves.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

Didn't Big Ben wear 2 gloves?  Pretty sure he did.  Matt Ryan also wears a glove on his throwing hand, which he started doing his MVP season.  

• Pie 1