• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Penning

Mr. Scot

Apparently Northern Iowa's pro day was yesterday. I haven't seen anything confirming whether or not we had Campen or anyone else there for it. Maybe we did but if so I haven't seen a report.

Nagy is predicting that Penning will go in the top ten. He's right that the body control Penning shows for someone that large is pretty impressive.

• Pie 1

I don't know much that translates to being an offensive lineman, but that move is incredibly difficult. Leg straight, and arms straight out instead of the much easier T-shape? He did it with such ease that he's either already a practicing yogi, or he's got body control the likes of which I've not seen.

• The D 1

1 hour ago, Captroop said:

I don't know much that translates to being an offensive lineman, but that move is incredibly difficult. Leg straight, and arms straight out instead of the much easier T-shape? He did it with such ease that he's either already a practicing yogi, or he's got body control the likes of which I've not seen.

Balance and body control, which is definitely impressive for a guy that large.

It primarily means that he'll have a good solid base while he's punching you in the head 😕

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, @bonafidebanter said:

Isn't this the guy that was bullying the defensive linemen at the senior bowl? The one with the mean streak and talked smack to back it up? If so, he better be on your radar! This guy was mean out there. 

That's him.

Word was he started some fights.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1