• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Simms top QB is Matt Corral and why you should listen

Zod

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Trust me I know.  I was watching this clip the other day and this is the poo that gets me excited

You do know Utah was playing backup running backs in their secondary, right? They were destroyed by injuries in their back end. 

10 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Trust me I know.  I was watching this clip the other day and this is the poo that gets me excited

He is just following the path of Haskins and Fields. OSU is for QBs what USC was back in the lienart days. They face no pressure and have all day and open wide receivers to throw to every play. I like Stroud, but it's just so tough to evaluate QBs on teams like that.

Put me in the camp that if we draft a QB, the only way I’ll be happy about it is if we traded back. There’s a talent drop off after the first 8 or 9 picks, I would rather us grab Cross or Neal or the NC State tackle at 6. Run one more year with Sam or Cam, and then draft a rookie to put behind a stout OLine going into 23. 

23 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Most what I read about him and his stats its because of his time in the kiffen offense.  That doesnt necessarily translate to the NFL.  And yeah his attitude and past transgressions should raise a red flag and need to be looked into deeper. 

High school transgressions? Come on. The Lane Kiffen stuff is a little weak, just saying. The large majority of QBs must make a fairly steep transition to the NFL. He has proven to be coachable, and that's why he improved over time. 

30 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

God I hope we punt on drafting a qb this year.  Lets just build the line and go from there.   There is not one of those dudes on that list that just screams playoff qb.  

I don’t know how you could possibly know that. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He had Zach Wilson over Trevor Lawrence last year

Also had Mac Jones there as well.  He was the biggest Mac Jones hype man among the media people to the point it felt he was on the Bama payroll.  If I’m not mistaken he had Jones QB 2 or 3