• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Desmond Ridder Pro Day

BurnNChinn

2 minutes ago, davos said:

It's also possible they're not even strategizing and will in fact do just that.  

I've said before that while smokescreens certainly happen, they're probably not as common as people think.

Fans see smokescreens everywhere, but not everything every team says or does is a lie.

Edited by Mr. Scot

6 hours ago, AU-panther said:

ok, if you say so

doesn't change the fact the point of my post was that it's not a crazy idea to think they are trying to show heavy interests in the top 3 QBs for a reason outside of taking one of the top 3 QBs.

Would I put money on that, probably not, but that doesn't mean there isn't a chance of that happening.

Dude, seriously......do you think they are shrewd enough for that? My God, think about how much info leaks from that place.

2 hours ago, stbugs said:

We have people there. What else should we be doing about a guy who isn’t a just in case. It’s one thing if we had a 3rd and thought maybe he can fall out of the 2nd. We effectively have pick 6 and a pick right before the 5th round.

Some of these criticisms are borderline ridiculous and I was on the dump Rhule, don’t want to watch much in 2022. Since we haven’t gutted our team yet for a vet QB and added a couple pieces (maybe just 1 since Bozeman is a 1 year) to the OL, I’m interested in who we get at 6.

Due diligence on Ridder has been done, likely way more than necessary.

None of this was a criticism of Matt Rhule or the Panthers.

David Newton made a suggestion that the Panthers absence didn't necessarily mean disinterest.

I countered that it could.

Just now, TANTRIC-NINJA said:

Malik sorta flicked it effortlessly while Ridder had to MAXIMUM EFFORT it. In the end you are talking 3 or 4 throws a season that would go that far. 

I've never cared that much about  who can throw it the farthest.

It's not about throwing it far or hard. It's about throwing it to a spot and making it catchable.

As long as they've got adequate arm strength to do that, I don't really care whether they can throw it farther than Uncle Rico.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, TANTRIC-NINJA said:

Malik sorta flicked it effortlessly while Ridder had to MAXIMUM EFFORT it. In the end you are talking 3 or 4 throws a season that would go that far. 

Lol he absolutely did not effortlessly flick it. He put his entire ass into it, just like Ridder did. Maybe that’s what it seems like from the video but nobody at any level effortlessly throws a football 70 yards

Edited by joemac
  • Pie 3