• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule dresses like a goddamn slob

electro's horse

Gameday attire is generally provided by the NFL. There was a discussion of this a while back when some coaches wanted to wear suits (still wish the NFL allowed that, honestly).

But to be perfectly honest, if he were a great head coach I wouldn't give a sh-t if he dressed like a junior high phys-ed teacher.

Given who he is though, I wouldn't like him any better if he were the best dressed man in the world.

• Beer 1

21 minutes ago, PantherKyle said:

I think its too far to go at him about stuff like this. Sure he hasn't had a good two years but this and attacking his character seems a bit much. He's still a person, probably a good one. NFL is hard.

I don't know what kind of person he is.

I just know he's not good enough to coach in the NFL.

• Beer 2

33 minutes ago, PantherKyle said:

I think its too far to go at him about stuff like this. Sure he hasn't had a good two years but this and attacking his character seems a bit much. He's still a person, probably a good one. NFL is hard.

There are pictures of him without his shoes tied at one of the QBs’ pro days …there is zero excuse for a man to have that happen

this scene from Bull Durham is perfect for Rhule   If you are a winner, you are colorful.    if you are a loser, you are a slob

https://youtu.be/NY1UbVXzhZE

Slob

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

He chooses what he wears and how he conducts himself. Also not much evidence to support your second point.

Bailing on 2 college teams after committing, throwing players and coaches under the bus, telling our locker room he could make more money going back to college. Seems like a great guy

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1