• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Neal

Mr. Scot

I do think it's possible that one of Icky/Neal is there at 6. Hutchinson is for sure gone and one of the OTs will be as well. I don't think seeing any combination of....

Hutchinson, Walker, Icky or Neal, Gardner, and a trade in front of us for a QB is crazy to imagine. There's still Thibs and Hamilton as well that could go before us if not for the other guys mentioned. 

I prefer Icky, but would be just as happy with Neal. No way Penning > either of these two. I could also see the NYG pulling a fast one at 5 and taking Cross over the other OTs because of preferences.

5 hours ago, Riverboat Ron said:

I swear to God if either Icky, Cross or Neal are on the board and we go QB I’m done. 

Thats me too, Im living on the edge. If Neal is available and they pick Kenny "Fing" pickett, I may not recover..... I would became 100% toxic.

• Pie 3

James Campen ....

He might single handedly be the best acquisition we made this offseason. Long overdue upgrade and I'm actually excited to see what he can do with the players we have on this roster. 

Now I could see a new coach(primarily a college coach) bringing in his buddies for familiarity reasons. Only as assistant coaches at this level though. In reality EVERY primary position coach in this organization should be of Campen's caliber. Then again all that NFL experience might have been a little too threatening to "the process" in the beginning. 

I gotta say though if they flew Campen out to look at a round 2-3 center, maybe we are looking for a trade back solution from 6. Or maybe we're just doing all our due diligence. It's just hard for me to picture Rhule, Fitt and Tepper sitting patiently in our war room after pick 6 just waiting until the fourth round. 

If Neal is there and we pass I'd probably break the TV. 

20 hours ago, Riverboat Ron said:

I swear to God if either Icky, Cross or Neal are on the board and we go QB I’m done. 

Same bro...I'll be so frustrated.

I want Icky more than any, but would absolutely go for Cross or Neal there...it's a MAJOR hole and need for us, at a top 3 position of importance on the field.

• Beer 1