• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free agency news

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

AInts fans are all in an uproar hoping Loomis signs him and not leave their facility without a contract. If the Aints acquire Tyrann Mathieu the south will get tough for us.

The South has been tough for us for a while now.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, ladypanther said:

I for one really appreciate these information threads. During the day, due to my work, don't usually have a lot of time to look at all the "apps".  I also appreciate the Mr. Scot takes the time to post this stuff. If you do not like the thread, don't waste your time reading it.

Amen to this because I am in the same situation. Thanks for the info 

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, ladypanther said:

I for one really appreciate these information threads. During the day, due to my work, don't usually have a lot of time to look at all the "apps".  I also appreciate the Mr. Scot takes the time to post this stuff. If you do not like the thread, don't waste your time reading it.

It's sad that some no-name, no-account troll felt the need to come at one of the last few good posters here.

Thanks for sticking up for Scot.

• Pie 3

46 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

I for one really appreciate these information threads. During the day, due to my work, don't usually have a lot of time to look at all the "apps".  I also appreciate that Mr. Scot takes the time to post this stuff. If you do not like the thread, don't waste your time reading it.

Thumbs up

47 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

I for one really appreciate these information threads. During the day, due to my work, don't usually have a lot of time to look at all the "apps".  I also appreciate that Mr. Scot takes the time to post this stuff. If you do not like the thread, don't waste your time reading it.

Can’t look at an app headline that buzzes to your phone to show the info on your banner…. Or open the huddle and scroll through pages of info… gee mom, how does the internet work? Get lost with this, troll. 

• Flames 1

58 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

Can’t look at an app headline that buzzes to your phone to show the info on your banner…. Or open the huddle and scroll through pages of info… gee mom, how does the internet work? Get lost with this, troll. 

It probably would not be too difficult for you to show a little more respect to other people. I know that would be appreciated by quite a few here.   If you need help there is probably an app that will guide you.

Edited by ladypanther
  • Pie 4
  • Flames 3