• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lawd, Panthers getting dogged on a FB memes page

cardiackat88.

Hopefully you all can watch this, but basically it’s Sir Purr in a Santa outfit jumping off a roof, as the memes page reminds us we have Sam Darnold and Matt Rhule.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=7357577440983817&id=275993145808984&fs=60&focus_composer=0&m_entstream_source=video_home&player_suborigin=entry_point&player_format=permalink&ref=m_notif&notif_t=watch_follower_video

9 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I have been watching a lot of NFL network lately to get my brain into draft mode and I have seen a LOT of highlights against the Panthers.  Especially at DB--so many Darnold picks. 

They do that even when we go to the Superbowl.  

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

I have been watching a lot of NFL network lately to get my brain into draft mode and I have seen a LOT of highlights against the Panthers.  Especially at DB--so many Darnold picks. 

And some folks want to watch another season of that.

smh GIF

1 hour ago, Waldo said:

We are a bottom dweller now. Seems about right. Just think about all the fun we have had at the expense of Jets, Jags and Browns fans over the years...well that is us now. Not really a surprise.

More like "Welcome to the Club of Suck.   Pull up a chair." - Jets/Jags/Browns fans

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

39 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

More like "Welcome to the Club of Suck.   Pull up a chair." - Jets/Jags/Browns fans

The Browns were so close to pulling themselves out of it and then they Watsoned themselves.

Yeah that is our table sadly. 

Edited by Waldo
  • Beer 1