• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Todd McShay - Rhlue "won't be crying when the two sides part ways"

trueblade

46 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:
55 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

💰💵🪙

Every team in the nfl has money

Yup...

...and "every team in the NFL"...

...plays in, the NFL.

There's ALWAYS a line of guys -- all of whom are someone's "son" -- dying to don a uniform and line up in the NFL.

By your flawed logic the Browns shouldn't even be able to field a team -- they went almost 30 without winning a playoff game.

Dolphins haven't won a playoff game in 21 years.

19 years for the Raiders since last playoff win.

Redskins, 16 years.

11, 11 and 10 for the Jets, Bears and Giants respectively. 

SO much completely uninformed hyperbole, so little perspective... 🤦‍♂️

Edited by SizzleBuzz

43 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

💰💵🪙

Because no other team has money. 

But still ... Is money the only thing we have to offer? Pretty pathetic if that's the case. 

Come up with something better, superfan. C'mon. As much as you hurrah the team and ridicule everyone who doesn't, surely you could come up with a solid list.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

Because no other team has money. 

But still ... Is money the only thing we have to offer? Pretty pathetic if that's the case. 

Come up with something better, superfan. C'mon. As much as you hurrah the team and ridicule everyone who doesn't, surely you could come up with a solid list.

☝️ see post above 👆

🤦‍♂️🤣

42 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

☝️ see post above 👆

🤦‍♂️🤣

Yeah, where you gave no reason why beyond money.

You've got nothing.  if you've got some legit reason why players would want to come here based on what this team has to offer now.....please share. 

6 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Yup...

...plays in, the NFL.

There's ALWAYS a line of guys -- all of whom are someone's "son" -- dying to don a uniform and line up in the NFL.

By your flawed logic the Browns shouldn't even be able to field a team -- they went almost 30 without winning a playoff game.

Redskins, 16 years.

This is a really dumb post 

6 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Yup...

...plays in, the NFL.

Redskins, 16 years.

I think your missing the whole picture. If you are a top tier FA why would you pick Carolina over several other teams? The direction of the team? The coach/staff? The owner? To play with star players? To live in Charlotte? 

• Flames 1

14 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

If it was done just for attention, wouldn't he had picked a team with a bigger fanbase?

Who knows exactly what he heard or who from. Does it really change our already negative perception of Rhule anyway? I try not to get too worked up about it anymore because honestly I don't see it as a given that he is gone after this year. Tepper is a stubborn mule folks should have figured this out by now.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

14 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

This reminds me of media folk saying Burrow should refuse to go to Cincy. It's dumb media driven banter meant to get talking. If you think the situation is bad articulate why, not just come out with a hot take that's gonna get twitter clicks.

Bingo! Not to mention this relationship McShay describes between owner and coach has worked pretty well for the dynastic Patriots.

2 hours ago, frankw said:

Who knows exactly what he heard or who from. Does it really change our already negative perception of Rhule anyway? I try not to get too worked up about it anymore because honestly I don't see it as a given that he is gone after this year. Tepper is a stubborn mule folks should have figured this out by now.

I've said for months I think Rhule will get at least 4 seasons before Tepper will move on from him. People as wealthy as Tepper aren't the sort to throw away millions of dollars just because they can afford to. Rhule getting the majority of his contract will make it easier for Tepper's ego to swallow the rest and admit he was wrong.